- Hand wash, use cold running water in order to remove all salt or chlorine residues
- Use neutral soap
- Squeeze gently, without twisting
- Leave to rinse naturally, in the shade and in a place with good ventilation.
- We advise you to be careful when using the items in pools with a high percentage of chlorine. Lycra exposed to large amounts of chlorine can change color.
We are not responsible for the misuse of the articles or for the incorrect washing of the same, namely:
- Do not use washing machine, dryer or dry cleaning
- Do not use bleach
- Do not soak
- Never iron
- Do not use aggressive detergents
- Do not place the articles in contact with rough or rough surfaces
- Do not leave the piece in contact with solvents, cosmetics, sunscreens and other chemical products
- Do not leave wet parts in plastic bags, nor leave them in water for prolonged periods